This event will cover –
· What we know about targeted violence
· Data on school and workplace shooters
· The impact of COVID-19 on targeted violence
· Off-Ramps from Violence - Resources, Training, Policy
· Building a Crisis Response Team
· Social Media Safety
Who should attend?
· K-12 school administrators
· K-12 teachers and support staff
· Human Resource specialists
· Security and School Resource Officers
· Legislators and policy makers
2 Hours of Continuing Education Credit
All procedes from this event support
The Violence Project Research Center (501c3)
Accessible, data-driven policy recommendations to prevent mass shootings for local, state, and national policymakers, as well as schools, workplaces, and media.
Online training for parents, educators, businesses, policy makers, counselors, law enforcement, security, and more.
A comprehensive collection of resources focused on mental wellness, peer support, mentoring, advocacy, suicide prevention, crisis intervention, and trauma