The Off-Ramp Project hosts two online training programs for people who are seeking holistic violence prevention training. The first is for education professionals. The second is applicable for other settings.
Both courses include customized video learning modules on:
- Data-driven violence prevention
- Creating a culture of care
- Mental health, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention
- How to build a Crisis Response Team
- Social media literacy and internet safety (*schools only*)
- How to stop a mass shooting epidemic
Our training site is currently under construction, check back soon please!
The Violence Project also offers in-person training for small or large groups (half day or full day). For more information or to schedule a training, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.