The Off-Ramp Project hosts two online training programs for people who are seeking holistic violence prevention training. The first is for education professionals. The second is applicable for other settings.
Both courses include customized video learning modules on:
- Data-driven violence prevention
- Creating a culture of care
- Mental health, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention
- How to build a Crisis Response Team
- Social media literacy and internet safety (*schools only*)
- How to stop a mass shooting epidemic
Upon completion of the online training program, users can take a quiz to earn two-hours of continuing education credit.
All proceeds from purchasing access to these online training courses will go to The Violence Project, a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- Up to 10 people:
$990$600 (40% off)
- Up to 25 people:
$2,475$1,250 (50% off)
- Up to 50 people:
$4,950$,2000 (60% off)
- Up to 100 people:
$10,000$3,000 (70% off)
- Up to 500 people:
$50,000$10,000 (80% off)
To access group rates, please email us here.
If you are interested in in-person training, please visit www.theviolenceproject.org/training-and-events.
More information about how to stop a mass shooting epidemic can be found in our book, “The Violence Project.”
Pre-order the book on Amazon here.